Welcome

Welcome to No Big Deal Productions!
If your publication is interested in an article please contact us at justinelemos@gmail.com or gradyggg@gmail.com.


Saturday, November 3, 2007

GRADY'S MORNING COMMUTE

So for about two weeks now I have been riding my bike (no, not the one above thankfully, though I did take the photo along the way to work) to the office I work at about 6km away. I try to avoid the congested main roads for about half the commute where it is feasible, so as to avoid breathing too much unrestricted diesel exhaust and road dust. Generally I move about as fast as traffic and I can easily weave around most traffic jams given the maneuverability of my bike and the fact I have one of the few bikes with gears around. It is no holds barred on the Indian roads as traffic lights, lines, and laws mean little if anything. I took some pictures along my morning commute to give you a sense of some of the scenery I pass daily. Hope you enjoy!
Down the Stairs and Off to Work




Our Almost Ivory Tower above the Cacophony of the City.























Our Always Friendly Building Security Guards




The Often Full, Sometimes Overflowing, Ever Stinky Drainage Canal








Beware the Potholes of Stains and Punctures















Buses, Best to Be Wary









A Diversity of Traffic










A Local Hindu Temple
1 of 3 Popular Kerala Religions












Wide Trucks, Narrow Roads = Jammed





Veggie Truck












Crossing National Hwy 47







St. George's Church
2 if 3 Favorite Kerala Religions





Local Timber Mill







Beware the Wanderin' Cows











My Local Lunch Favorite-
Mmm Rice and Sambhar




Long Hauler










Last but not Least a Local Mosque
3 of 3 Popular Kerala Religions













Ahh, Second Breakfast, Young Tender Coconut
12 Rupees



The Building Where I Work

















From Left to Right
Kurian, Resmi, and Sandhya
Fragomen India Staff






Anjou and Sumi
Fragomen India Staff
(Not to be missed, Saju James the Managing Director
was away on travel this week)